Job type: Full time
Salary: In line with Gov apprentice rates
Delkia is a specialist systems integrator operating throughout the UK and Internationally for safety-related and mission-critical systems in highly regulated sectors, including Aerospace, Maritime, Defence and Clean Energy.
Our offering includes system integration, engineering design, technical consultancy, and complex control systems
support, all of which are harnessed specifically for each project’s needs, maturity and technology requirements.
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Business Support Apprentice to join our dynamic team at Delkia.
Overview of the role
As a Business Support Apprentice, you will work closely with different teams and departments to provide administrative support, contribute to operational efficiency, and gain valuable experience in a professional work environment.
· Assist in handling phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication.
· Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations.
· Input and update data in various databases and systems.
· Maintain accurate and organised records of business transactions
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and events.
· Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes, and distribute documentation.
· Set up and organise meeting spaces.
· Provide support to customers or clients through effective communication.
· Address inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Work closely with different departments to support their specific needs.
· Collaborate with team members on various projects and tasks.
· Participate in training programs and workshops to enhance skills and knowledge.
Desired Qualifications / Prerequisites:
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in using office software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
· Attention to detail and accuracy in tasks.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Eagerness to learn and adapt to new tasks and challenges.
· On-the-job Training and Mentorship
· Exposure to various aspects of business operations.
· Opportunity for career growth within the organisation.
· Flexible Working
· Training and Development
· Excellent Company Standards
· Cycle-To-Work Scheme
· Health Care
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Benefits Package
· Great team spirit
· Organised social events
Based in Preston and Cumbria, Delkia is a specialist Systems Integrator in systems engineering design and systems integration in the Aerospace, Maritime and Clean Energy sectors.
To become the leading British Systems Integrator and partner of choice for high-integrity and mission-critical systems.
To deliver innovative value-for-money products and services to customers to enable safe and secure operations.
· Collaboration and Teamwork
· Integrity, Trust and Accountability
· Safety and Security
· Client Focused
· Social Value and Impact
· Continuous Improvement
Delkia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please be aware that many roles working for Delkia will be subject to security vetting restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit the roles you can perform.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
How to apply: Please send your CV / interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please get in touch to discuss.